Wenhuitang Auditorium, Administration Building, National Palace Museum (Address: No.221, Sec. 2, Zhishan Rd., Shilin Dist., Taipei City.)
1. Registration Period: 2015/8/1 (9:00 AM) ~2015/8/7 (5:00 PM)
2. Registration Website: https://signup.npm.edu.tw/
3. Registration Limit: 150 participants (Registration is taken on a first-come, first-served basis until all spots are filled.)
4. Registration list will be posted on this website in early September, 2015.
1. If you have successfully registered for the symposium, please pick up your packet of conference materials by the first day of the symposium (10/28 8:00 AM~ 8:50) in Wenhuitang Auditorium, National Palace Museum. Registrants who failed to attend the symposium on time will be considered as a waiver of the right; regrettably, conference materials won’t be reserved.
2. For those who have not registered for the symposium, your participation is still welcomed and encouraged. However, we could not provide conference materials but the agenda for your reference. If any pre-registrants failed to take conference materials on time, their packets will be open for on-site registrants depending on the situation. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
3. Teachers or government employees who participated the symposium will earn three learning or training hours for each half day's attendance. Please sign in.
4. Lunch is not provided during the symposium. Participants are encouraged to bring their own or explore the restaurants nearby.
5. In response to environmental policy, participants are encouraged to bring their own water bottle.
- Location of Wenhuitang Auditorium
- Take the MRT Tamsui-Xinyi Line to the Shilin Station and take bus R30 (Red 30 - Low-floor bus) to the National Palace Museum. Other routes that will take you to and near the Museum plaza are buses 255, 304, 815 (Sanchung – NPM Line), Minibus 18 and Minibus 19.
- Take the MRT Wenhu Line to the Dazhi Station and take bus B13 (Brown 13) to the National Palace Museum, alighting before the Front Facade Plaza of the Museum. Alternatively, visitors may choose to take the Wenhu Line and get off at Jiannan Rd. Station, then take bus B20 (Brown 20) to NPM's front entrance (Main Building).
- You can take Red 30 MRT shuttle bus (Low-floor bus), Brown 13 MRT shuttle bus, Brown 20 MRT shuttle bus, Bus 255, Bus 304, Bus 815, Minibus 18, Minibus 19 and get off at National Palace Museum.
- Going north on the Sun Yat-sen Freeway, exit at BinJiang Street in Taipei, take BinJiang Street and turn left onto the DaZhih Bridge. At the end of the bridge, take BeiAn Road and then go through the ZiQiang Tunnel. Turn right at the intersection of GuGong Road and ZhiShan Road to reach the Museum.
- Driving south on the Sun Yat-sen Freeway, take the Neihu exit, turn left onto the expressway, and proceed to Section 1 of NeiHu Road. Continue to the traffic circle and proceed as above. (From the elevated portion of the freeway, exit at TiDing Boulevard, turn right at the end of the ramp, proceed to NeiHu Road, and follow as above.)
- From Taipei's eastern district (Keelung Road), take the JhengCi Bridge to TiDing Boulevard, and continue as above.
- From Taipei's Nankang district, take HuanDong and TiDing Boulevards, proceeding as above to the ZiQiang Tunnel and then the Museum.
- From Taipei's northern districts (Shihlin and Peitou), take Zhongshan Road or WenLin Road to ZhongZheng Road, turn left, and proceed to the intersection of ZhiShan Road, which will take you past GuGong Road and to the Museum as indicated above.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the symposium, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org