In accordance with new guidelines to ease restrictions of the Central Epidemic Command Center, the northern branch of the National Palace Museum will reopen from July 13th 2021 and implement the following epidemic prevention measures:
1. Exhibition Area I (Main Building): Open from Tuesday to Sunday between 09:00 and 17:00. Zhishan Garden: Open from Tuesday to Sunday between 08:00 and 17:00. Exhibition II and Children's Gallery will be closed temporarily.
2. The museum will implement a reservation system. Please make reservations in advance via on-line reservation system or by telephone. Two timeslots are provided each day: 09:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:00. Each timeslot has a quota of 100 persons, and each person will be able to book a maximum of 4 persons on the same timeslot. Please visit the museum according to the scheduled time, and the venue will be cleared and disinfected between two timeslots.
4. Single entrance and single exit control is implemented. The entrance is located on the first floor's east side and the exit is located on the ground floor's east side of the main building.
5. Visitors are required to take temperature, disinfect hands, and conduct name registration before en-tering the main building, and wear a mask, keep a social distance of 1.5 meters when entering the museum.
6. Eating and drinking are prohibited in the museum. Fuchunju Café and Xianjufu Café, which coincide with the museum's opening hours, only provide take-out meals and do not provide internal use services. Sanxitang Space is closed.
7. The educational activities, guided tours, audio guide rentals, water fountain areas, charging stations are closed. All wearable, interactive, and touch-sensitive display devices are closed.
8. If the visitors notice having a fever or other respiratory symptoms, please inform the service staff. The staff will report and assist in medical treatment.
9. The current anti-epidemic measures are set in accordance with the Central Epidemic Command Center. Any updates will be announced on the official website and Facebook page of the National Palace Museum.
If you have any questions, please call customer service (02)-6610-3600 or write to email@example.com, thank you.